Causes of Refrigerant Floodback in compressor:
Refrigerant floodback in an compressor can be caused by a variety of circumstances. The majority of them may be traced back to:
1. Problems with the evaporator are number one.
2. Excessive charging and/or improperly sized capillary tubes.
3. Expansion valves that are defective or misadjusted.
4. Migration of refrigerants.
The solution for liquid return of the compressor:
We give 4 solutions for you to solve that the continuous liquid return of the compressor:
1) Double check the expansion valve selection.
– Confirm if the expansion valve selection is suitable. We can use the supplier’s software to check.
– Check the suction superheat, the superheat should meet the below requirements after the expansion valve is opened:
a. Low temperature: the superheat minimum is 11k
b. Medium temperature: superheat is advised at 3~6k.
2) Check the evaporator
– Defrost periodically
– Confirm if the evaporator capacity is suitable.
3) Refrigerant capacity
Check if the systems refrigerant gas is suitable
4) Consider equipped with the suction accumulator.
Our team is focused on high quality cold rooms, Any custom-sized cold rooms and units that can be built to your specifications, contact us now!
Different prices for different customizations. Any size of cold room and requirements is acceptable.
Please feel free to let us know your demand information, we will contact you as soon as possible, looking forward to cooperating with you!