The blast freezer (quick-frozen food) industry has developed rapidly.
The feature of the blast freezer room：
Blast freezer (quick-frozen food) usually requires relatively large refrigeration equipment. The cooling capacity of the equipment is directly proportional to the amount of quick-freezing of the food and inversely proportional to the time of quick-freezing. The Blast freezer room is to quickly pass the food through its larger ice crystal formation area, and quickly freeze when the central temperature reaches -18°C.
The Blast freezer (quick-frozen food) will have a variety of changes during the freezing process, such as physical changes (volume, thermal conductivity, specific heat, dry consumption, etc.), chemical changes (protein denaturation, color change, etc.), cell tissue changes, and Changes in biology and microorganisms, etc. The characteristic of fast-freezing food is to keep the original nutritional value, color and flavor of the food to a greater extent. That is to say, the blast freezer room is to ensure that the above changes of food in the freezing process to achieve greater reversibility.
Quick-frozen food in the blast freezer has the following advantages
- Avoid the formation of large ice crystals between cells;
- Reduce the exudation of moisture in the cells, and less juice loss when thawing;
- The contact time of concentrated solutes, food tissues, colloids and various components in cell tissues is significantly shortened, and the harmfulness of concentration is reduced to a lower level;
- Rapidly reduce the food to below the temperature of microbial growth activity, which advantageously resists the growth of microbes and their biochemical reactions;
- The food stays in the cold storage for a short time, which is beneficial to improve the utilization rate and continuous production efficiency of refrigeration equipment.
Would you need a blast freezer for storing your quick-frozen food? Give us a quick quote.
Please feel free to let us know your demand information, we will contact you as soon as possible, looking forward to cooperating with you!